Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome to the Scribbler!

My first blog through Moraine Park Technical College all just for you! My metaphorical door will always be open to you so read to your heart’s content and tell me what you think anytime! All just for you!

Who are you? You are current students and not yet students, or future students or maybe even members of society who don’t know they want to become students but are reading this and will then become students.
What? Ah, great question…nope, there will be no hidden messages in the spaces between my words and lines.

No subliminal codes, no hypnosis. Just me and the lot of you reading my words here in this blog. What a great time we are going to have! You are in for a treat. You are going to learn about my journey as a sage, events that will be going on at Moraine Park Technical College (that will be way fun) AND maybe even give you a tip or two if you ask for it on how to become a scholar here at MPTC.



Make it a great one!



Kirsten

2 comments: