Friday, September 9, 2011

The good hits keep on comin’

Hello and welcome back to The Scribbler! If you don’t already know, I am Kirsten, Moraine Park Technical College Student Blogger on the Beaver Dam campus.

As you know, I started college at Moraine Park Technical College in January and I jumped into clubs right away to broaden my college experience. One of those activities I am in is Student Senate. I now have the opportunity to become more involved with in the meetings. I am trying to become a Wisconsin Student Government Meeting (WSG) member.
http://wsgtech.org/Home/

I have to go to various meetings and be voted into a Government position. There was also an opportunity to be at the Student Life Remodel Meeting. The interested members of Senate had our names pulled out of a hat and my name was pulled! What great opportunities!

Make it a great one!

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment