Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Unfolds

I have been so very busy this month with school and extra-curricular activities plus things with my kids. No wonder I got sick! Coughing, fever, stuffy head, YUCK! I hope this cold does not stick around. I have too much to do!

As I stated last time, I started college at Moraine Park Technical College in January and I jumped into clubs right away to broaden my college experience. One of those activities I am in is Student Senate. I have the opportunity to become more involved within the meetings. I am trying to become a Wisconsin Student Government Meeting (WSG) member. To add to that information, I have also been elected to be the Instructional Assistant Club President! Next month I will be in charge of writing the agenda.

Tomorrow is the day I will be at a meeting for the Remodeling committee for the Beaver Dam Campus. I was picked out of a hat of other interested students. I am so grateful for this opportunity!

Don’t forget September 27th (My birthday) is the Beaver Dam Blood Drive. To donate blood, make your online appointment at www.bcw.edu/MPTCBD or call 1-877-232-4376. Walk-ins are welcome. I will be there at 10:30 AM to get poked and then I will be off to my mom’s for a birthday lunch!

Make it a great one!
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment