Sunday, March 27, 2011

The end of Spring Break

It’s the last few days of Spring Break for my kids and for Moraine Park Technical College students like me! Hello again, and welcome back to the Scribbler. I was just doing my pre-algebra homework and thought I should stop on in and blog a bit before the week was out.

This week has been good so far filled with day-to-day jobs, work and a lot of homework. On Saturday I had the house filled with seven 8 year olds for my son’s 8th birthday party. WOW. My baby is going to be 8 on Monday and I cannot believe how fast things go. I wanted to start college a while back as I stated in a past blog. I think you either have to do it before you have kids or once they are in school. I cannot imagine trying to balance all of these things even two years ago when my youngest was just starting school. Everyone has their own strengths though so maybe you could do it all with little kids.

The things I am doing in my life feel like the right things to do and as my dad always said, “There is no greater freedom than doing the right thing.” I remember telling that to a troubled 9 year old once and then I asked her, “Do you know what the right thing is?” and she said, “Yeah, duh! Not the wrong thing!”

Exactly.

Make it a great one,
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment