Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The End of the School Year

Hello and welcome back to The Scribbler.

I am stumped. I don’t have much to say. It is the end of the semester and I have some time off before summer school starts so that will be nice. I am a bit burnt out from all of my hard work put in.

I went to a cottage up toward Eagle River this last weekend and had such a great time I did not want to go back. I think I need to move my family up there! Actually, I did want to come back home. I missed my husband and kids. Sunday morning I woke up to my back going out. Nice way to end the weekend. It worked out okay, but I am still hurting even today.
On Thursday I will be taking a trip to the Fond du Lac campus for a potluck for all three multicultural clubs. That should be fun! Check back later to read about the multicultural club potluck. I will let you know all about that!

Make it a great one!
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment