Thursday, May 5, 2011

SUCCESS!



Hello and welcome back to The Scribbler! This week has been busy for us Moraine Park Technical College students while we wrap up the semester. WHOOT!!!

On Friday the Student Senate had an awards dinner in Lomira. Semi-formal dinner to recognize excellence and time volunteered. It was so much fun and such a great way to celebrate the hard work we all do for ourselves and Moraine Park! There were hundreds of students there and some of their friends and family came for support.

Getting on that stage made me feel so proud and I felt such a satisfaction with myself. One of the neat things about that is all I had to do was do my best and offer my time. How about that!?

I have my last test in math next week and if I pass it that will be my last math class FOREVER! Kudos to me for pulling through and working so hard to complete and learn the assignments! And, an even bigger kudos to my math teacher for helping me achieve my goals. Way to go!

Off to work on more homework... I have attached some pics!

Make it a great one,
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment